Wifi and the GoPiGo

I have a Raspberry Pi from this summer that is part of a Gopigo. I just received it now. I followed the instructions on your website and set up the wifi over the ethernet cable. The wifi was working and showing up when I clicked on Wifi Setup (in dex.local.)
Then I followed the instructions to update the software, which may have been for the Gopigo2. After updating, I no longer have wifi (adapter and network not showing up in Wifi Setup.
An error message had appeared during the update and a log.txt file appeared in the GUI. (See attachment below; I have included from where things seem to not be working.)
Might the drivers in my Wifi dongle, which were working before the update, have been affected during the update? I teach at a school and hope to start teaching 7th grade students how to work with the Pi and Gopigo.

Hello Rahawes, I moved your post as it seemed to be a different issue that the one you hopped into on.

It looks like you may have cut the software update off early, before it was finished. The desktop icons are missing, and you can see in the error log there there seem to be some files missing.

Is it possible to reburn the image on the SD card using these directions: http://www.dexterindustries.com/howto/raspberry-pi-tutorials/install-raspbian-for-robots-image-on-an-sd-card/

?

That would be the fastest way to start over.