Basic_Robot_Control is not functional [SOLVED]

I purchased a DI Basic GoPiGo3 from the Amazon DI page, got it assembled and have been trying out the various Python programming examples.
I have the latest version of R4R running off of a 32GB SD card on a Rpi 3B+.
I have gotten the following Python programs in the Dexter/GoPiGo3/Software/Python/Examples folder to autonomously drive the GoPiGo3 around: Motor_Turn.py, Motor_Position.py, Motor.py, and Motor_Speed.py.
However when I try to run the Basic_Robot_Control Python program from the Dexter/GoPiGo3/Projects folder, I get the control screen to come up, but when I type the letter for the GoPiGo3 to go “forward” or go “backward” or “increase speed” or etc. the GoPiGo3 does not move in relation to the letter commands.
Since the GoPiGo3 does move around when using the Python programs from the Dexter/GoPiGo3/Software/Python/Examples folder the communication between the Rpi 3B+, Red Board, and the motors is obviously functioning correctly.
So what am I missing that is keeping the GoPiGo3 from responding to the commands when running the Basic_Robot_Control in the Dexter/GoPiGo3/Projects folder?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Tom C

SOLVED!

I was not using the correct name for the Basic_Robot_Control program. I was using “basic_robot.py” instead of "run_this.py.

I got confused between the Python/Examples/Basic_Robot_Control and GoPiGo3/Projects/Basic_Robot_Control instructions on how to start the Python program.

Regards,
Tom C

1 Like