I’m also having an issue where both motors are not being turned on by the board. I ran the test and it turns one wheel only. Then when it attempts to stop the motors it turns that same wheel to on at 100% (forever) and eventually crashes the bot. I’ve switched the motor wires with each other and confirmed that it is not a bad motor, but the board not sending the correct signals.
I was a kickstarter with the monthly shipment deal. The sdcard I’m using is the one you sent me in month one. Today I updated to 1.3 to see if that would fix the issue. It did not. I’m at a loss.
Attached is the log from the test.