Are there any examples/tutorials available about how to use Breadboard Adapter for Lego Mindstorms with (non-Grove) sensors (directly or via Arduino/RPi) ?
We have couple of projects available using LEGO Sensors, Breadboard and Arduino.
List of projects:
- Interfacing the Arduino and LEGO MINDSTORMS
- LEGO MINDSTORMS Sensors with the Raspberry Pi
- [LEGO MINDSTORMS Touch Sensor with the Raspberry Pi] (https://www.dexterindustries.com/howto/lego-mindstorms-touch-sensor-with-the-raspberry-pi/)
- [LEGO MINDSTORMS Motors with Raspberry Pi (BrickPi 0.1)] (https://www.dexterindustries.com/howto/lego-mindstorms-motors-with-raspberry-pi-brickpi-0-1/)
- Connecting the EV3 and the Arduino
These projects explain the use of LEGO Mindstrorms Sensors with RPi and Arduino.
Please let us know if this helps,
Thanks for the links. Is there any software block available for the NXT brick ?
I am trying to work my way through the LEGO Mindstorms tutorial with my NXT. I have the slave sender and NXT Slave receiver code from the examples loaded and running, but I see nothing in the Arduino serial monitor. What else can I do to debug or test? How do I know if my connector is working?