Cannot deploy Windows IoT application on Pi

hi I just brought grove pi kit and I am using windows 10 iot as a core platform .the problem is like when I deploy the applications on my pi using visual studio 2015(with all latest necessary sdk’s) I get this two errors

1.DEP8000 : Unexpected deployment failure : RemoteCommandException : Deployment Register operation with target volume C: on Package Blinky_1.0.0.0_arm__1w720vyc4ccym from: (AppxManifest.xml) failed with error 0x87AF000D. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues.

2.DEP0700 : Registration of the app failed. Failed to register through new deployment pipeline. (0x80004005)

when I reboot my raspberry pi I can able to deploy the solution and only “helloworld blinky” is working.so when I take a other examples(temperature sensor) and try to deploy it and it gets stucked and even the hello world blinks also doesn’t work.so we cannot able to figure it out where the problem is and btw we have tried the solution in all the medium and cannoct able to resolve it. and we got head twisted off for past couple of weeks.

Hello @saircharan.janakirama, I’ve just run the HelloWorldBlinky app on the Pi 3 and didn’t have any issues. I will try a few more sensors just to make sure they are running correctly. I am using a Pi 3 and OS 10.0.14393.0

I had no issues either btw. I can’t reproduce this.

Hi, Saicharan:

You might try the solution in this link (about half way down the page):

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/6bf27eb7-e39e-4b42-bed7-5da4e9d8ba6f/uwperror-dep0700-registration-of-the-app-failed-error-0x80070005?forum=wpdevelop

It is not specific to IOT, but it might be what you are looking for. Good luck!

john even iam running the same OS version btw I got this this issue after fixing my grove pi on it .so can i reinstall my OS and check will that make sense.

When you say “Fixing” do you mean placing the GrovePi on the Raspberry Pi?

ya exactly that is what iam triying to say

Did reinstalling the OS on the SD Card solve the issue?