I can’t find the meanings of solid red, blinking red, solid green, blinking green of the LED near the “reset button” on the red board.
I remembered seeing it somewhere, but had to hunt a bit to find it.
The color depends on the situation and OS being used. You can find a good description here:
Under the Power Up the GoPiGo3 section.
That is the “power” LED.
- Blinking green is the “starting up” indication.
- Solid green is the “ready” indication.*
- Solid yellow is the “low battery” caution indication.
- Solid red is the “low battery” warning.
- Blinking red is the “shutting down” indication.
- Blinking purple is (AFAIK) the “I don’t know what is going on” indication, but I could be wrong.
Note that all of these indications are only valid when using a Dexter Industries / Modular Robotics operating system. (i.e. Raspbian for Robots, GoPiGo OS, or Dexter OS)
It will continue to blink green when using any other O/S.
* The actual robot isn’t fully ready until the antenna LED lights.