Ref: Line follower product page located at:
Look carefully at the following image, taken from that page:
Note that on the “left” side there is an un-populated connector that appears to be another of the 4-wire connectors you use.
- I2C connectors are in short supply on the GoPiGo.
- It is possible, perhaps even likely, that someone may want more than two I2C devices attached to their device.
- It is possible to connect a fairly large number of I2C devices to a board just so long as:
- There are no I2C buss address conflicts.
- Enough power is supplied.
- And, you don’t get greedy and try to put a zillion devices on one buss.
- What is the connector you use?
- Is it possible to get the individual connector itself? From you? From Mouser / DigiKey, etc.?
- Am I correct in assuming that the empty connector space is where the cable from another I2C device could be attached - if there was a connector soldered there?
- If, (for whatever god-forsaken reason), I wanted to add more than one line-follower or distance sensor board, (etc.), is it possible to assign different I2C addresses to them?
It would be interesting to know what the other header/jumper connections are (grin!)