Finding Scratch examples after Software Update

I am a teacher. I did not see an “Update GoBox” in the Scratch Menu so I updated the software. I was trying to follow the missions which say to update each month. With the software update, I cannot find the examples for the lessons for the GoPiGo2. Were the Scratch project examples there before I did the update and how do I get them back? That’s all I really need.

Hello @jmitterko

For the future, you no longer need to update every mission. Now, where did those examples go?

Where are you looking for them? I usually use them from within Scratch. I open Scratch, then File/Open, then the Examples button, choose the appropriate robot folder. Can you find examples there?

Please tell me which actions you’re using to get to the examples, as there are a couple of possible methods .

Cleo

I was looking for them the same way you said to look at them. Go into Scratch, etc… and I looked under projects. I could not find them. I found Empathybot. I couldn’t find anything that matched the missions. What else can I do? What are the other possible methods because I feel like I looked in every possible folder in the directory.

@jmitterko,
can you confirm that you’re looking for the GoBox missions? Or the basic Scratch examples?

Cleo

Yes, I am looking for the GoPiGo Mission Materials on the Micro SD Card. I updated the card and now I can’t find the folder that said GoBox. Is there a way for me to get it back?

@jmitterko,

Apologies, we have stopped sharing the Scratch examples as most classes have moved to DexterOS. But you can still get them.

You will need to open up a terminal window, and type the following in:

cd Desktop
sudo git clone https://github.com/DexterInd/GoBox.git

gobox

Cleo