I saw reference to open/close eyes commands in the GoPiGo3 code,
Could you answer some basic technical specs about the new (I2C) laser distance sensor:
1) What are the approximate min distance, max distance, and distance precision?
2) What is the approximate beam width (in mm) at the min distance and the max distance?
3) What are the electrical requirements (voltage(s), power)
4) Are the left and right eye separately controllable?
5) How much of eyes can be commanded? (e.g.
* [vertical only open | closed], or
* [vertical only 0-100], or
* [lid vertical and pupil horizontal 0-100], or
* [lid vertical open or closed, pupil angle and radius]
6) What do eyes do when power is removed?
This sounds like the best personal robot accessory/sensor anyone could have dreamed of!