Password for SourceForge image

Persistence paid off! I don’t recall whether it’s the 3rd or 4th microSD. I doubt this really made a difference but I used an 8gb mSD where I typically use 16-32gb mSD. I burned the same image on my Ubuntu laptop. I took the Raspberry Pi off the GoPiGo and booted it without a problem. I connected via direct Ethernet connection to my Macbook Pro both ssh and vnc. Using apt-get, I updated and upgraded Raspbian. After shutting it down, I reconnected the Raspberry Pi to the GoPiGo and booted without a problem. Again some persistence paid off in configuring the wifi. Rebooted and connected over wifi both vnc and ssh. Using the Dexter utilities, I updated and upgraded Raspbian, again, and the Dexter software as well as the firmware. Again, rebooted without a problem. Using the test and trouble shooting Dexter utility, I tested out the GoPiGo successfully. At his point, I shut it down and created an image of this working system.

In summary, the problem has been solved. I have to assume the other microSD cards had some defect that prevented the system from successfully booting.

I want to thank Dexter support, namely John, for the continuing effort on solving my problem! In my experience, it’s unusual.

Hey Brenda thanks for letting us know. I really appreciate you hanging in there, I’m sorry it took so long and turned into such a hassle. Thanks for hanging in there, and thanks for letting us know what works: hopefully your post will help others as well. So thanks all around!