Raspberry Pi B+

Has the GoPiGo been tested with the new Raspberry Pi B+?

It looks like most other products seem to be working fine with it but didn’t see anything in particular for the GoPiGo.

Hey mlchamp, yes, indeed the GoPiGo will work with the Raspberry Pi B+, no problems!

First of all, this is a great project. We have nearly completed building the robot but found some obstacles.

I got a GoPiGo with a B+ Board. The first obstacle is that the ribbon of the camera is too short. In combination with the servo, that is. Is there a solution to this problem?

Futhermore, where can i find instructions as to connecting the servo, and the ultrasonic devices?

We’ve just added step-by-step instructions for the servo package here: http://www.dexterindustries.com/GoPiGo/getting-started-with-your-gopigo-raspberry-pi-robot-kit/1-assemble-the-gopigo/assemble-servo-package-assemble-the-raspberry-pi-robot-servo-kit-with-the-gopigo/

Please take a look and let us know if you have more questions! Thanks!

Thanks for the servo install. I got the servo working with the ultrasonic and the camera. I decided to place the servo with the ultrasonic and camera on top. This nearly solves my short camera ribbon.

It looks great and works all the way. THanks for the explanation of the servo.