Note that there is an April 4th 2022 release of the Legacy Buster image.
I am assuming that the difference between this version and the previous version is a
sudo apt-get update and that re-flashing and configuring the image is not necessary. I have not tested this nor do I have any authoritative source so Your Mileage May Vary.
On the same page you will notice April 4th 2022 releases of the Bullseye images as well.
Also note that I am creating a SSD multiboot environment now that I have tested things. It will contain:
- Buster Legacy with my dev environment as the default
- GoPiGo O/S 3.0.2 - activated by dip-switch 1
- GoPiGo O/S 3.0.1, (for comparison purposes) - activated by dip-switch 2
- Raspbian Bullseye - 32 bit (for experimenting with a curl’d install) - activated by dip-switch 3
- Raspbian Bullseye - 64 bit (for experimenting with a curl’d install) - activated by dip-switch 4. Dip-switch 5, (the 32/64 bit kernel selector) will be unused for this version and will be programmed to do nothing.)
- About 300+ gigs of remaining space for dev files and project storage.
(This is a 500 gig SSD.)
Comments or suggestions would be appreciated.