Hello I am trying to get the live stream camera working.
I have a GoPiGo3
I am using stretch from the image: “2018.05.18_Raspbian_For_Robots_by_Dexter_Industries-stretch.0.0.2.zip”
I have the gopigo using a static IP.
I have done the following:
- I have updated the firmware with gopigo3_flash_firmware.sh
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo sh -c “curl -kL dexterindustries.com/update_gopigo3 | bash”
- sudo sh -c “curl -kL dexterindustries.com/update_sensors | bash”
- I edited the install.sh script, replacing jesse with stretch, then ran it.
This is what it looks like when I try to start the video stream:
pi@dex:~/Dexter/GoPiGo3/Projects/RemoteCameraRobot $ sudo python flask_server.py
Connect on either ‘http://dex.local:5000’ in your browser. * Running on http://0.0.0.0:5000/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)
- Restarting with stat Running server! Connect on either ‘http://dex.local:5000’ in your browser. * Debugger is active! * Debugger pin code: 274-027-351 10.2.10.230 - - [01/Jun/2018 09:12:32] “GET / HTTP/1.1” 200 -
When I visit http://myIP:5000 I see:
- “Waiting For Video Stream”
- A paper airplane flying around.
- A broken image icon, the kind you get on a website where an image is missing.
- And the text:
GoPiGo3 - Live Stream
Angle Degrees: 76.03
Angle Direction: up
Joystick Force: 2.87
The robot does not move when I drag the mouse around, and the image never shows up.
Any help would be appreciated.
(I also can’t use VNC, may be a related issue, noVNC just says “Failed to connect to server” I can live without the VNC, but would like to get the camera working.)