I just received my new GrovePi with some sensors like the “Temperature and Humidity Sensor Pro”. I am currently trying to get this sensor working. I read lots of forum posts, tutorials (of course the getting started things) but I am not able to get values from the sensor.
- I am using it with a raspberry pi 2
- I already tried to upgrade to the latest firmware version (for grovepi as well as for the raspberry)
- I am using the special raspian image from dexter industries
- I tried running the python scrip that is located in “Desktop/GrovePi/Software/Python/grovepi.py”
- I connected the sensor to D4
- I also tried to connect to D7 and to adapt the sensor from 4 to 7 in the script
The only thing I get is for temp: “nan” and for humidity: “0.0”.
It seems the grovepi is detected fine as the firmware update was successful. Is there a possibility to find out if grovepi detects anything connected to D4? When I use a sensor pin in the script that is not in use at all I get the same result.