i would like to submit my project made with:
GrovePi+
button
rotary sensor
buzzer
DHT sensor
light sensor

i hope you enjoy

Very nice, love the look of the clock. Super clean.

i forgot to mention backlight lcd display!

Hey,
That really does look nice. Do you have a write-up in a blog/instructable or some other place that we can share with other people so that they can try to build something similar too.

-Karan

Thanks
I’m going to write an instructables.

Do share a link with us when the instructable is complete.

-Karan

The casing really makes the project look sharp. A lot of folks forget to do this (me included!) and focus on the functionality. This is really cool because it’s so well protected and looks like something you would be ok with putting in your bedroom. Very cool!

The casing really makes the project look sharp. A lot of folks forget to do this (me included!) and focus on the functionality. This is really cool because it’s so well protected and looks like something you would be ok with putting in your bedroom. Very cool!

I’m glad that you like this project.
I would like to share this project step-by-step, but i’ve not enough time to write an instructable at this moment. For this reason i’m sharing the python code wrote to drive GrovePi+ sensors and display. You have only to connect sensors to the right ports and create your own enclosure box, that’s all.
Version shared is 1.3 that fixes some bugs and introduce a led indicator for on/off alert status.
Sorry if code is quite raw, but i’m a Pyton beginner!

Hey,
Can you upload the python file as a text file. The forums don’t allow python files to be uploaded.

We’ll be happy to share it with other people on the site.

-Karan

here attached the script.
Enjoy

now you can find fully explained project to the following link: