Ultrasonic sensor program

I’m attaching an ultrasonic sensor program that I’ve tested up to a point. I’ve got a lot of other things to do now so I’m letting anyone else who is interested use this. It has lots of comments in it but if you need help you can contact me at martin.bebow@gmail.com

Apparently it won’t let me upload this program. Contact me if you would like me to email it to you.

Hey Martin, can you try renaming it to txt? Our server bans uploading py scripts for security reasons, really sorry about that!

Ok here is it with a txt extension. I’ll also add a txt that shows some of the output from it.

here is the output file.

Hey Martin,
The code looks great and we would be more than happy to integrate this with the main GoPiGo repository. It would be great if you had a write-up on a blog or maybe you can write an instructable too so that it is easier for other people to follow this and use it. We also have a contest up on instructable right now: http://www.instructables.com/contest/raspberrypi2016/. You could win some great goodies by entering the project to the competition.

-Karan

I wish I had time but am swamped trying to get a web site up. You can do anything you want with the program. It is pretty well documented in the program and I am always available for anyone with questions about it.