Watch the video (Google Drive link below) to see the GoPoGo
- move forward until 20 cm away form object at speed 100, while printing out distance
- back away for 1.2 seconds at speed 220
- take a photo
- email the photo to my gmail account (supply your own email and password in the code)
- turn left for 1 second at speed 100
- twice more repeat steps 1-5
- print out battery voltage
See attached images: my inbox has the three photos the GoPiGo (RaspberryPi) emailed to me.
Want to tweak this program? Have anything to contribute? Post it. I cannot troubleshoot because I do not know Python. This is all just reverse engineering.