Hi, I have recently purchased a Brick Pi and have had no end of troubles with it, but, I have worked solidly on it, fault finding and looking into it for several weeks and starting to see some signs of improvement, I.E I have had success in getting one of the examples to work (LED Test.py) but have had problems getting a response from the Motors and have tried some of the example code (LEGO - Motor Test.py).
I think my Brick Pi is broken and would like some assistance on how to replace it please?
I have done the following
- Used your DI image on my SD Card (2014.07.30_Dexter_Industries_wheezy)
- I have updated my software as Super User using the sudo apt-get install update/ upgrade commands
- I have reinstalled the software for the BrickPi using install.sh again using chmod +x and the sudo command
- I have used the GPIO on other wiring projects with a breadboard so I know it is not the GPIO that is at fault
5)The LED’s do work as I have tried LED Test.py which works but Lego - Motor Test.Py doesn’t work
- Checked the motors in all Motor ports on Brick Pi to see if they work
I heard somewhere that not being in the correct directory when running the test could be the cause of the problem, can you please let me know how I can return the BrickPi for a check-up?
Could you please give me some advice on how to fix this? What am I doing wrong?