I have encountered an issue that I can’t quite understand on my BrickPi:
I first tried the Python library for BrickPi on my motors with the example in the SensorExamples directory. Everything seems to work perfectly without any problems.
Then, I tried using the C library for BrickPi. The first time I ran the example programm for the motors, it seems to run without problems. After my first Sigkill (Ctrl+C) for the program, I tried to rerun it and got the error :
BrickPiSetup: 0 BrickPiSetupSensors: -1
From now on (until I restart the Raspberry Pi), the program mostly returns the same error but sometimes it succeed to start the motors…
This pattern repeats itself after every reboot of my RPi. I’m using the last library from the BrickPi_C GIT.
Edit: Some tries with gdb shows that the built message for BrickPiTx is the same between C and Python. It’s seems that my BrickPiRx fails sometimes in C (mostly Timeout) and when the motors start running after a reboot, I got some errors too in Rx (-4 and -5).