BrickPi3 control with Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

I am looking to write some code, to use the F710 wireless gamepad, which comes with a dongle that plugs into the Raspberry Pi. I wish to build this into an assortment of other programs to give me wireless control over an assortment of robots. Any and all ideas welcome, for example, servo controlled arm, robots, cars/trucks, anything really. Inspiration welcome. I have done a great deal of searches in the forum and not found anything. I have also spent a considerable amount of time, pouring over/adapting the example programs, with some success. Is there a list somewhere of all the BrickPi3 commands with a brief ‘how to use them’. Thank you. Dave.

1 Like

There are two possibilities for information that I know of.  I don’t have a BrickPi of any variety, but I hate to see someone’s question wither on the vine, so I’m winging it.

There’s a GitHub page here that might have some useful information hidden away.

Then there are the old Dexter Industries web pages for the BrickPi

In any event, you’re going to have to do some digging.

If you REALLY get stuck, send an e-mail out to the folks at Modular Robotics, (Dexter Industries and Modular Robotics merged awhile back.), via their support e-mail support@modrobotics.com.

Don’t forget to come back and share what you found.

Welcome in and don’t hesitate to ask questions!