Hi there. I have the following setup:
- BrickPi (new)
- RaspberryPi Model B rev1.1
- 12vdc 2A power supply, connected to the BrickPi power input connector.
- Latest Raspbian image: 2015.11.09_Dexter_Industries_wheezy.zip on an 8Gb SD card
- Ethernet, keyboard, mouse, HDMI monitor
- Lego Mindstorms (not EVE) motor and touch sensor
- I have enabled Debug = 1 in BrickPi.py
The Pi boots up ok, I can connect to the internet and view web pages.
The BrickPi seems ok: I can run BrickPy_Python/Sensor_Examples/LED.py and LED_PWM.py (blue lights flash).
However, when I run any of the other sensor tests (eg LEGO-Touch_Sensor_Test.py) I get BrickPiRx Error : -2 repeatedly.
This is very frustrating: are there any diagnostic tests I can run to help narrow down the cause of the error?