I have just received a new Raspberry Pi4 + BrickPi 3. I am running the Buster experimental build, but the provided Scratch examples don’t work.
Steps to reproduce
- Download the experimental build and flash it to a micro SD card (64 GB)
- Power the Pi4 with its 3A power supply, and the BrickPi 3 with a 2A power supply
- Boot the Pi4 with the micro SD
- SSH and VNC from a PC to the Pi4 (so far, so good)
- Connect a touch sensor to S1 and a medium or large motor to MA
- Run “Scratch for Robots”
- Click on “Demo Hardware”
- Press the touch sensor, nothing happens.
- Click on “OK”; a dialog “Test complete” shows up, click on OK to close it
- Click on “Open examples”
- Open “LEGO-Touch.sb”
- Click on the green flag
- It says “Waiting for sensor configuration to complete”, then it is stuck there indefinitely
- Press the touch sensor, nothing happens
- Close Scratch
Here below the result of “Test and Troubleshoot”. I am not sure if it is testing anything, because the test completes in a fraction of a second.
log.txt (438 Bytes)
pi@dex:~ $ uname -a Linux dex 4.19.75-v7l+ #1270 SMP Tue Sep 24 18:51:41 BST 2019 armv7l GNU/Linu
Please advise. Anything I can do to troubleshoot the issue? More information I can collect?