- Downloaded dexterOS ver. 2.2.0 and unzip
- Used win32diskImager to burn image to sd card (32 GB)
- SD card in Brickpi3. Connected with Ethernet cable. Using USB Power Supply.
- Red LED is On. Green LED on Pi is blinking.
- Green LED on BrickPi Card is ON. Power is set to Off.
- When trying to get SSH connection using ssh email@example.com I get the error: The host is unknown.
- Ping dex.local does not respond.
- http://10.10.10.10:8001 . Answer: page does not exist.
- Try starting with a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Monitor shows a lot of info. 2 errors detected
- Failed to start dhcpcd on all interfaces
- Failed to start Configure Bluetooth Modems connected to UART
Last lines on monitor are:
Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 GoPiGo tty1
If have tried User: pi Password: robots1234 but they don’t work.
- Lookup to the DHCP client list on my router: Host: GoPiGo ip: 192.168.1.105.
- Ping GoPiGo don’t respond. 192.168.1.105 does respond.
- Reburn the image. The result is the same
Can anybody tell me who to continue?