here are the steps that I have done after assembling the gopigo. My gopigo
and raspberrypi are assembled together.
Connected the Raspberrypi with Ethernet cable to my Windows laptop
sudo apt-get update
3. sudo apt-get upgrade
4. git clone https://github.com/DexterInd/GoPiGo.git
5. A folder named GoPiGo should appear in you current working directory.
6. Open it and go to Setup Files directory:
7. The install script is called install.sh . Make it executable
sudo chmod +x install.sh
8. Run the script and follow the instructions
9. sudo reboot
10. Open Putty with raspberrypi.local
cd /home/pi/GoPiGo/Software /Python/
sudo python setup.py install
11. cd ~/GoPiGo/Software/Python/Examples/Basic_Robot_Control
pi@raspberrypi:~/GoPiGo/Software/Python/Examples/Basic_Robot_Control $ sudo
python basic_robot.pyTraceback (most recent call last): File
"basic_robot.py", line 39, in <module> from gopigo import * #Has the
basic functions for controlling the GoPiGo Robot File
"build/bdist.linux-armv7l/egg/gopigo.py", line 49, in
<module>IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
And then I get above error.