[SOLVED] GoPiGo3 startup doesn't detect wifi

Hi, I just finished to assemble GoPiGo3 basic starter kit and turned it on. Based on the step-by-step guide, it was supposed to have green light on wifi antenna LED. But I didn’t get any light on it. I have red light for GoPiGo red board and my wifi dongle is blinking green. Does anyone know why I have this situation and how can I set wifi?

I just found that I didn’t get dexter USB. I am not sure if this issue is related to the missing USB.

I found that my sd card got trouble while booting up first time. So I bought new sd card and made new copy of system, and then it works fine. Thank you for the other posts! it was very helpful!

You didn’t ha e to buy a new SD card. Just saying for future reference. You would if the SD card broke, but otherwise you can just overwrite onto the same card.

Hi @ahwizzang,

I think we can close this topic now.

By the way, @graykevinb’s suggestion was good - you only had to reburn the micro SD Card you got and not buy a new one.

Thank you!

Hi @RobertLucian and @graykevinb! Thank you for the suggestion. I will keep that in my mind for the future. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.