Request timeout for icmp_seq 5
ping: sendto: Host is down
Request timeout for icmp_seq 6
^C
and when i ping raspberry.local it says:

EG:~ Juliet$ ping raspberrypi.local
ping: cannot resolve raspberrypi.local: Unknown host

is there any thing i can do to fix this? thx jujujegjeg

also when i try to connect through vnc or ssh it the ethernet lights blink but then it says operation timed out cannot connect to host.

,jujujegjeg

PING dex.local (169.254.200.192): 56 data bytes
Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
Request timeout for icmp_seq 1
Request timeout for icmp_seq 2
Request timeout for icmp_seq 3
Request timeout for icmp_seq 4
Request timeout for icmp_seq 5
Request timeout for icmp_seq 6
Request timeout for icmp_seq 7
Request timeout for icmp_seq 8
cRequest timeout for icmp_seq 9
Request timeout for icmp_seq 10
^C
— dex.local ping statistics —
12 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss
JEG:~ Juliet$

I’ve fixed it!! i went on to vnc and typed in sex.local:1

thx so much for your help!!!

sorry i mean dex.local:1 :slight_smile:

I have problems with connection. When I run THE hardware test : python Cannon open file ’ home/pi/desktop/brickpi_python/brick_hadwaretest.py’: errno 2 No such file Or directory

Hello,
Please give me an advice in this connectionproblem
Regards Kees kemps

THE tests do nog works at scrats.
Acces controle disable.
What now?

Hi keeskemps are u using a Mac or awindows or a pc and are u running that through command line?

Jujujegjeg

Window 10
When I run THE hardware test in scratch: I het THE message in my first message.
When info THE motortest: I het THE message: remonte sensor connections eneble.
In THE motortest I can put on THE motor with THE cursor key.
I hope thuis informatieontsluiting is enough.
Kees Kemps, THE netherlands.

Hey Keeskemps, can you post a screenshot of the error you’re getting? That would help a lot to understand what yo’re trying and where it’s failing. Thanks!

will this help?
gr Kees kemps

and this

Hey keeskemps, you might need to start with a new image. I’m not sure what’s going on, we haven’t seen this error before, but something must have gotten erased. You can find information on how to download and install the latest here: http://www.dexterindustries.com/howto/install-raspbian-for-robots-image-on-an-sd-card/

I find it all very complicated. I have made PrtSc of the image that i bought. Is the image complete?

Hey keeskemps,

To answer you better, may I know where you got the SD card from and what all you have tried with it ? As a quick solution you can download our image and reburn the SD card following the video here. If you do not wish to burn the image yourself then you buy the SD card with the operating system preinstalled from our website.

-Shoban

Hi ventin75,

It sounds a great idea to use Bluetooth keyboard or mouse to control GopiGo but we haven’t tried this, if you are using the official Raspbian image you can try following the instructions given here .
Else if you are using the Raspbian for robots image from Dexter(Check the attachment) then you will have to use the Advanced communication option from the desktop in the Raspberry GUI, enable Bluetooth and follow the instructions given in the link above

Do let us know if this helps,
-Shoban

I can not make a good SD cart. I foolow yuor instructions, but not with a good result.
I bought the SD-cart by Dexer industries this mounth (see attachments). Can you sent me a new one please? I have paid for it.
R. Kees Kemps

hello,
on a othet computer i have made a new SD cart with succes. I follow your instructions and expand the cart with sudo raspi-config.
But… the problems are the same. I want return everithing afther 3 weeks trying. This is no fun!!!
Regards Kees kemps

Hi Keeskemps, that’s great that you figured out how to make the SD Card. So you’re seeing this issue now, again:

Is that right?